- The Site may retain personal identifying data provided by you, including your full name, address, telephone number, cellphone number, e-mail address, as well as other information provided to the Site during your registration to the service, such as your IP address; and including information which will be provided by third parties through which a user may register to the Site (e.g. social networks, e-mail services providers etc.), for example – your public profile information. The Site uses this information in order to provide the Services to the User, including for performance of the Validation Process (as defined below), and may use said information in order to improve the Services and to develop additional features.
- The Site may retain non-identifying personal data, which may be used for providing the Services, such as your approximate geographic position, the version of your operating system, the version of your application, as well as other information which does not identify you personally and that is provided during the use of the Services.
- The Site may contact you from time to time with various mailings and offers; however, you may announce your refusal to receive further information at any time.
- Except for SNDBOX’s employees and service providers, who are under an explicit obligation to maintain confidentiality, the Site may share your information with other users to whom you are connected through the Service. Moreover, should the Site be required to provide information by any competent law enforcement authority, it will do so subject to a judicial order or any other legal directive.
- The Site uses professional security services in order to safeguard the collected information. Such services include periodical checks and backups. Nevertheless, the Site is not responsible for any security faults that may be caused and are beyond its control.
- You may request to peruse the information collected about you through e-mail, by pressing the “Contact us” button found at the top of each page on the Site.
- You may send a request to SNDBOX to close your account at any time, by pressing the “Contact us” button found at the top of each page on the Site.
Updated version as of January 8, 2018.
- In addition, Cookies are used to allow third parties, such as Google, to display promotional material to the User on other sites visited by the User across the internet.
- The Site also uses Google Analytics, a Google tool that helps the Site analyze the User’s use of the Site. The information collected through said tool, including the User’s IP and URL of the internet page the User is surfing, is stored on Google servers. Google uses such information to evaluate the User’s use of the Site, and to generate reports for sites’ operators on the site’s activity and the internet use. Google may also transfer said information to third parties if required by law or if such third parties processes the information for Google. To SNCbox knowledge, Google shall not connect the User’s IP with any other information possessed by Google.
- Some Cookies are deleted when a User leaves the Site and some are stored on the User’s computer.
- Every User is entitled to change the settings of his web browser such that Cookies will not operate on his computer. In addition, a User may delete Cookies stored on his computer at any time. User must understand that ceasing the activity of the Cookies or deleting them means that the Site will not be adjusted to User’s personal preferences, he may be required to reinsert his login details etc.
- It is required to point out that changing the settings of the Cookies and/or blocking them may harm the User’s experience and may also prevent the use in certain parts or features of the Site, as well as harming or preventing use of certain other services and features in other websites.
- User may find additional information of the following websites: www.networkadvertising.org and www.allaboutcookies.org.
- This Agreement and the Site (including all aspects thereof, including and without derogating from the generality of the foregoing: its availability, its interface, and its scope) may be modified, replaced and adjusted, fully or in part, per the site operator’s sole discretion.
- The User hereby relinquishes any and all claim, argument and/or demand in relation to abovementioned modifications.
Updated version as of January 8, 2018.